Thursday, 5 November 2009

Laurin Allyn MODE LP-130


Personnel:
Laurin Allyn (vocal)
Marty Paich (leader, piano, celeste)
AI Viola (guitar)
Red Mitchell (bass)

Met Lewis (drums & percussion)
Don Fagerquist (trumpets)
Pete Candoli (trumpets)
Frank Beach (trumpets)
Ed Leddy (trumpets)
Lee Katzma (trumpets)
Pete Carpenter (trombones)
Herbier Harper (trombones)
George Roberts (trombones)
Vince DeRosa (French horn)
Felix Slatkin (violins)
George Berres (violins)
Joe Chassman (violins)
Paul Shure (violins)
Irma Neumann (violins)
Marvin Limonick (violins)
Alex Neimad (viola)
Alvin Dinkin (viola)
Eleanor Slatkin (cello)
Stella Castellucci (harp)


Tracks:
All I Need Is You
You Go To My Head
Paradise
Surrey With The Fringe On Top
Easy Living
You're So Bad For Me
The More I See You
I'll Never Smile Again
So In Love
That's What A Woman Is For
Where Are You
Make Me In Your Arms
Arrangements: Marty Paich
Session Producer: Red Clyde
Recorded October 2, 4 and 5, 1957, Hollywood, CA
Sequencing & Engineering: Bones Howe

9 comments:

  1. http://rapidshare.com/files/280491790/laurie_allyn_-_paradise_Mode_LP-130.7z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice album. Thanks a lot for posting.
    Unfortunately track 10, >That's What a Woman Is For<, is missing. Any chance to get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have done it again, j_laav. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of these Mode posts.

    Thanks you so much.

    Morris

    ReplyDelete
  4. o sorry mate i will sort it out very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your quick reply. A song well worth waiting for. Fine album, great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #10 bit the dust, any chance for a re-up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. #10 Again: http://www.multiupload.com/1DUQQ2VH5K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello:

    https://rapidshare.com/files/280491790/laurie_allyn_-_paradise_Mode_LP-130.7z | 0.00 MB - Download not available

    would be possible to obtain the full CD?

    to hear the only song that can be downloaded from Multiupload, I put the long teeth. that hurts.

    A greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.multiupload.com/XL56PRCE26

    ReplyDelete